Friday 7 March 2014

ferm living - weekdaycarnival - emmasdesign

ferm living office
ferm living - weekdaycarnival  - emmasdesign
ferm living - working desk- teenager space
ferm living - working desk- teenager space

I got so exited when I saw that Rikka from Weekdaycarnival & Emma from Emmasdesign 
were asked by Ferm Living company to make pictures with products from their new collection. 

Rikka is living in Helsinki, Emma in Stockolm and Ferm Living is based in Copenhagen! Why they would like to mix all of this? Well, because the two ladies are one of the leading design bloggers .  I'm such a big fan of Rikka style and her blog is on my list forever…it was really a wow effect when I saw those pictures, and don't know why it took me so long to show it here. What I like most about them? Of course the geometric , minimal style, but at the same time very playful look. I'm sure they had such a fun making it! 

Ferm Living even made whole new catalogue with the inspiring pictures the ladies made… Enjoy!

ferm living - kids collection
ferm living - kids collection - pillows - tent
ferm living - kids collection - bedding