Tuesday 21 October 2014

halloween ideas from H&M


We do not celebrate halloween with kids at our house, but I think the monster and batman theme for a children’s party/kids’ room is an universal idea, which can be used through whole year. I really like the simple look of the new home H&M collection for kids. We can see a touch of the traditional orange halloween colour, but with plenty of black&white accessories and a touch of grey. I think most of all the ideas you see on the pictures, we could make ourself with kids.  I have a weakness for bedding for kids and this simple batman pattern flying around can be perfect for some quick change in my boys’ room. Since last week we have in Rotterdam the biggest H&M store in Europe. I haven’t have time to go and have a look, but since they also carry the home collection I need to check it out soon. 

storage with monster from H&M home collection


black and white batman bedding set for kids from H&M home collection

H&M home collection for small kids batman theme